Monday, November 3, 2008

Star Wars


Jango and Boba Fett are not well known in most homes but we hear about them all the time around here. They are bounty hunters in one of the Star Wars movies, maybe more than one. I really have never watched Star Wars. I am only educated by Connor who knows way more than a 3 yr. old should know about Star Wars. The boys agreed that Connor would be Boba and Jaxon would be Jango, no arguing, it was just going to be that way. We were done with Halloween fesitivities by Tuesday. We took part in the "Trick or Treat around Town" and then went on to Jaxon's fall festival. The first business we went in was the local bank, Connor immediately walked in and shouted give me all your money, I'm a bounty hunter. I thought I was going to die, he didn't even know we were in a bank. So here they are my little bounty hunters.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am laughing out loud about Connor in the bank. I can just see him doing it, too!

beeswix said...

The boys would have a hayday w/ Crae & the girls talking Star Wars. Yes, the girls. lol! Oh to have been at the bank that day!! Hysterically cute!! :)

Kelli said...

Jackie,
I was just thinking about you the other day. How are you? Planning on going back to Peru anytime soon?

Kelli said...

so i realized you have no way to get in touch w/ me..my email is krhepner@samford.edu
hope to hear from you!